Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Julianna Margulies Is A Sexy “Bad Wife”

Julianna Margulies Is A Sexy “Bad Wife”

‘The Good Wife’ star Julianna Margulies decided to turn the tables for Harper’s Bazaar and do a photoshoot as a sexy “bad wife.” LOVE these pics (probably in part because I love her so much ;) )! She also talked about herself and her role.

On playing Alicia in ‘The Good Wife’:
“It’s a challenge because she’s so far from who I am. I’m not saying I’m a crazy sexual person, but she’s such a repressed Wasp. I think the beautiful part of this journey she is on as a woman is that now she’s finding out who she is through her work and also discovering what sexy is to her.”


Click on the continue reading link BELOW the thumbnails to hear what Julianna has to say about marriage and balancing motherhood and career. There’s also a behind-the-scenes video of the Harper’s Bazaar covershoot :) .

(imnotobsessed)

No comments:

Post a Comment