Friday, December 10, 2010

Kelly Osbourne Headed For Surgery


 Kelly Osbourne Headed For Surgery

Poor Kelly Osbourne is gearing up for what sounds like a very painful surgery! Kelly shared that she’ll be having surgery on both feet, something she’s been putting off:
“[Doctors] have to break bones in my feet and reset them,” Osbourne explains. “I’ve put it off because I’ve not been ready to not walk for a month.”
She says that her stint on Dancing with the Stars made the situation worse:
“kicked it up about ten years [and] made it worse.”


Once Kelly is healed up and back on her feet, she has an exciting new project in the works:
“I’ve had an offer from an amazing clothing line that I would be so over the moon to work with them,” Osbourne says. “I can’t say which one just yet, but it’s looking really good.”
I can’t imagine being off my feet for a month! That’s a long time! Over the holidays is probably a good idea, though. Then everyone will have to wait on her and serve her! LOL!

imnotobsessed


ama rolling stone after party 221110

No comments:

Post a Comment