Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Kirsten Dunst Doesn’t Want To Talk About Jake Gyllenhaal and Taylor Swift

 Kirsten Dunst Doesn’t Want To Talk About Jake Gyllenhaal and Taylor Swift

Well, I can’t say I blame her! Kristen Dunst, who is currently starring in the film All Good Things with Ryan Gosling, used to date Gyllenhaal, but they haven’t been an item since 2004!
Us Magazine reports that at while she was at the premiere of All Good Things, a reporter decided to ask her what she thought of the Swift – Gyllenhaal pairing!
 ”Next!” was her response!


I think that would probably be my response too! I mean really, it’s been almost 7 years since she and Gyllenhaal broke up! When pressed further about it she replied, once again;
“Next!”
Honestly, do we even think Kirsten Dunst cares who Jake Gyllenhaal is dating?

 (imnotobsessed)

No comments:

Post a Comment