Friday, December 3, 2010

Mila Kunis For Nylon Magazine

 


The young and talented Mila Kunis graces next month’s cover of ‘Nylon Magazine’. The issue hits stands Tuesday, November 30th, just in time for the official December 3rd release of Kunis’ film ‘Black Swan’. We’ve been hearing a lot from Mila as of late, but who’s complaining?!

On Black Swan: “It was the most intense training I’ve ever had in my life, and probably will have for anything. I lost 20 pounds, so I went down to 95 pounds. I weigh 117 usually, like today. I looked like Gollum [from The Lord of the Rings].”


On shooting Friends with Benefits with Justin Timberlake: “I’ve never seen people in my life with so little respect [as the paparazzi]… when we were filming on the street in New York it was pure and utter insanity. “

On her early acting days: “It was just play-pretend. Trust me, I did not have a clue what I was doing. It wasn’t a job for me, I didn’t think anything other than a teacher, a doctor, a lawyer, a fireman, or a policeman was a legitimate job because when you’re little those are the things you see. It wasn’t until I was 20 that I thought I could actually make it a career.”

Check out additional photos and exclusive outtakes of the actress at, nylonmag.com. Are you planning on seeing Mila Kunis in ‘Black Swan’?

No comments:

Post a Comment