Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Oprah Admits: “I Have Never Felt Such Fear”

 Oprah Admits: “I Have Never Felt Such Fear”

What is TV titan (and cultural icon) Oprah Winfrey so scared of? The launch of her new cable network, OWN (Oprah Winfrey Network). She admits in O Magazine that she’s REALLY nervous about it.
“I have never felt such fear in all my life. … I was afraid it wouldn’t be what The Oprah Winfrey Show has been, and has meant, for all these years. “


I can see that. ‘The Oprah Winfrey Show’ is a phenomenon. If OWN doesn’t become another phenomenon, the haters will be out in full force talking about Oprah’s failure.

I say, no matter what, nothing can lessen all Oprah has accomplished (she is one of the top-earning women in Hollywood) and will still do.

What are your thoughts on OWN (which launches at noon on January 1)?

(imnotobsessed)

No comments:

Post a Comment