Friday, December 10, 2010

Oprah Confronts Lesbian Rumors In Barbara Walters Interview


 Oprah Confronts Lesbian Rumors In Barbara Walters Interview

Oprah Winfrey has been dogged by rumors about her sexual orientation for YEARS. 9 times out of 10, they claim that her best friend, Gayle King, is really her partner and not just a friend and that boyfriend Stedman Graham is just a “cover”. Oprah has finally had it and wants to set the record straight. She shares her frustration with Barbara Walters in an upcoming interview.
“I’m not a lesbian. I’m not even kind of a lesbian.
“The reason why it irritates me is because it means that somebody must think I’m lying. That’s number one,” Winfrey says. “Number two … why would you want to hide it? That is not the way I run my life.”

She explains her relationship with BFF Gayle:
She is … the mother I never had. She is … the sister everybody would want. She is the friend that everybody deserves. I don’t know a better person. I don’t know a better person,”
“It’s making me cry because I’m thinking about … how much … I probably have never told her that. Tissue please. I now need tissue. I’ve never told her that.”
I think with as open and honest about EVERY facet of her life – past and present – that she has been, if she were a lesbian, she would have shared that a LONG time ago. Don’t you?? Maybe the rumors persist because she keeps her relationship with Stedman so private when she’s been so open about everything else?

imnotobsessed/Photos by INF

"O" Magazine Live Your Best Life Walk 

"O" Magazine Live Your Best Life Walk

No comments:

Post a Comment