Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Sarah Jessica Parker “Could Die” When Work Removes Her From Her Kids

 
 Sarah Jessica Parker “Could Die” When Work Removes Her From Her Kids

Sarah Jessica Parker “could die” at the thought of being away from her children. The actress has a VERY busy year ahead of her filming ‘I Don’t Know How She Does It’ and isn’t looking forward to being apart from James Wilkie, eight, and 17-month-old twin daughters Loretta and Tabitha.
Even now I think about the separation and it makes my stomach hurt. I think about my son waking up on his birthday without me there, and I could die.”


Sarah Jessica Parker also opened up about meeting the twins for the first time. She told Elle Magazine:
“Everything was suspended. I can’t even tell you what other sounds were in the room. I loved them immediately, but everything – their size, the shape of their heads, the color of their hair, their noses, their eyes – was new to me. They looked surprisingly different from James Wilkie, which I wasn’t expecting.”
(imnotobsessed)

No comments:

Post a Comment