Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Tom Cruise Ready To Do ‘Rock Of Ages’?

 Tom Cruise Ready To Do ‘Rock Of Ages’?

It looks like Tom Cruise may have already lined up his next gig once he’s done filming ‘Mission Impossible 4,’ if E! News’ Marc Malkin’s story is accurate. The director of the film adaptation of the musical ‘Rock of Ages’ told Marc Tom is in talks to join the movie.


“It’s all looking really good,” ['Rock of Ages' director] Shankman just told me…
“I was really inspired and impressed by him as Les Grossman,” he said, “and his willingness to go for it. He and I had talked about doing a musical, so I thought I’d talk to him about Rock of Ages.”
And, yes, Cruise will sing. “Of course, he will,’ Shankman said. “If he’s in it, he has to.”
Are you ready to see Tom try his hand at a musical?

(imnotobsessed)

No comments:

Post a Comment