Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Winona Ryder Looking For A Husband

 Winona Ryder Looking For A Husband

‘Black Swan’ star Winona Ryder (yep, she has a part in the movie as an aging ballerina alongside Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis) sounds like she’s ready to settle down- now that her 40th birthday is approaching. She sees some possibilities in San Francisco, where she lives.
“There’s a lot of cute writers up there,” she says. “I gotta bag me a husband!”


Meanwhile, Winona’s looking to work.
“After these movies, which were a real gift to me, work breeds work,” she tells the paper. “There were a few years where the only thing I was getting offered was [slasher movies]. I wasn’t offered Saw, but those kinds [of movies], or really stupid comedies.”
Adds the two-time Oscar nominee, “Right now, I’m trying to be kind of choosy. There’s a few things on the horizon.”
I’m still stuck on the whole “Winona about to turn 40″ bit! Doesn’t she look GREAT?
(imnotobsessed)

No comments:

Post a Comment