Friday, December 3, 2010

The Cast Of Jersey Shore Makes Barbara Walters 10 Most Fascinating People List!

 The Cast Of Jersey Shore Makes Barbara Walters 10 Most Fascinating People List!

I guess this means that their 15 minutes isn’t quite up yet! The cast of Jersey Shore has some new bragging rights now that they’ve been named to Barbara Walters’s annual list of the Top 10 Most Fascinating People of the Year. Looks like hair gel and spray tan is still popular! I wonder if they taught Barbara Walters to fist pump?

In addition to Snooki and The Situation, there are a few other surprises on Barbara’s list as well. Justin Bieber made the list (really?), so did Betty White, Sandra Bullock, new princess to-be Kate Middleton (of course), LeBron James, Jennifer Lopez (why?) and Sarah Palin (fascinating, really?). According to E! Online the other 2 list makers won’t be revealed until the show airs next week.


Now don’t get me wrong, there have always been people I don’t agree with who have made the list – but the cast of Jersey Shore!? Really?  I admit that I do watch the show but fascinating isn’t a word I would use to describe the cast!

So, who do you think the other 2 are who will make the list? There have been a lot of celebrities in the news this year, but does that make them fascinating? And what do you think of Barbara’s list so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment