Friday, December 3, 2010

Michael Buble And Luisana Lopilato Want How Many Kids?!

 Michael Buble And Luisana Lopilato Want How Many Kids?!

First Michael Buble announced that he would have not 1, but 2 weddings, and now he’s announced his wedding date! On the Today show the singer announced that he and his fiancée Luisana Lopilato will be married on April 6, joking that he didn’t want to compete with the upcoming Royal wedding;
“I was going to do it on [April] 29th, but figured I wouldn’t get any press,”


After both the wedding ceremonies the couple will honeymoon in Africa. And when asked about kids, Lopilato told Entertainment Tonight Canada that;
 ”I want to have four or five,”
Wow! That’s a lot of kids! Of course Buble followed that up with another joke;
“I would like to start off with sea monkeys first and see if I can keep those alive,”
No kidding! 4 or 5 kids are a lot of work! I bet they’ll have a beautiful wedding though. Whose wedding are you most excited to see in 2011?

No comments:

Post a Comment