Friday, December 10, 2010

Chelsea Handler Can’t Quit Bashing Angelina Jolie


 Chelsea Handler Can’t Quit Bashing Angelina Jolie

I guess Jennifer Aniston’s gag order wasn’t very effective because Chelsea Handler just won’t stop badmouthing Angelina Jolie! I guess she figures if she’s already in this deep she might as well run with this.
“I’m not a fan. She just doesn’t come off to me as a sincere woman. She seems like a woman that you’d really want to avoid.”
I get that Chelsea’s job is to be funny and make fun of people but this is taking a little far, don’t you think?


I know that people seems to be divided on the subject — there are some who think that Chelsea needs to shut her mouth. But then there also seems to be a group of people who think that Chelsea is just saying out loud what many people already think.

Personally, I’m team Jennifer Aniston here. I wish Chelsea hadn’t dragged up the whole love triangle from the past! Can’t we all move on already? The Jennifer/Angelina/Brad thing was five years ago. FIVE YEARS.

 imnotobsessed/Photos by Wenn.com

philadelphia library festival 180410l 

chelsea handler 2 090310

No comments:

Post a Comment