Friday, December 10, 2010

Winona Ryder In January’s ELLE Magazine


Winona Ryder In January’s ELLE Magazine

Winona Ryder sat down with ELLE magazine for their January issue about everything from the internet, her career, and trying to date.

On her experience with the internet:
I don’t use the Internet, but apparently you can find out everything on it.”
“I have my e-mail on my BlackBerry, and that’s about it. I’ve never read a blog, ever. I feel like it’s taking away that great anticipation of seeing a movie. It used to be you’d hear, like, Al Pacino was making a movie, and you wouldn’t know anything about it. And nowadays, you know it all, like how much [the actors] are being paid. I would hate to see a picture of me and the caption reads, ‘Is she worth it?’ ”


On trying to date:
I remember being at this bar called Tosca in San Francisco, and I met this guy one night. He was really cute, and we were talking, and then, like, he just said something about how he had always had a crush on me. And I was suddenly mistrustful about why he was talking to me. I wanted to be just a normal girl flirting with a normal guy. It’s like you meet people, and they know this stuff about you. It’s why you want to meet somebody who’s in the same business, only because they understand more. But you don’t necessarily want to be with another actor.”
On being choosy with her roles:
If I don’t relate to the [project], even if it’s something that I should do, it’s hard for me to say yes…I’m the type who’d rather not work than work on something I’m not into. I’ve done that a couple of times, and I feel like I can totally see it in my performance.”
imnotobsessed

Winona2

No comments:

Post a Comment