Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Is NeNe Leakes Getting Divorced Or Not?

 Is NeNe Leakes Getting Divorced Or Not?

If you watched the latest season of ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta,’ you probably detected some strain between NeNe Leakes and her long-suffering husband, Greg. So it wasn’t really a surprise when word came out that the two were divorcing.

Then, earlier this week, NeNe tells Essence.com the couple may be struggling, but they’re still together.
We are still together. We are in the same house and we are still legally married. But that’s not to say we won’t be unmarried.
We are cordial, and it is very much of an up and down thing. One day is good, the next day is bad. That’s what I’m really tired of. And I’m very aware that the 40s for me, are the new 30s and that I need to be happy because life is very short.


And TODAY Radar Online reports that NeNe has retained a “renowned” divorce attorney, Randy Kessler. Radar claims this divorce could get nasty since Greg “invested” a lot of money in making NeNe famous after he met her when she was an exotic dancer.
Over the summer he told Largefm.com: “I put $300,000 of my own  money for NeNe to become a housewife. Without that she wouldn’t be s*** …  she’s going to give me every dime back of my $300,000 back.”
Oh boy. Wonder if he paid for any of NeNe’s rumored plastic surgery? If this is true, then we at least know NeNe will have a dramatic storyline on the next season of ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’!

(imnotobsessed)

No comments:

Post a Comment