Friday, December 10, 2010

Taylor Momsen Does Not Want To Be A Role Model (Phew!)


 Taylor Momsen Does Not Want To Be A Role Model (Phew!)

Taylor Momsen doesn’t want to be role model for your daughter, but she does think she should masturbate more often. Oh my! Taylor, who seems to be notorious for saying the most shocking things possible, thinks that girls shouldn’t sleep around, but should explore their own bodies instead. She also doesn’t care what you think, because she doesn’t want to be a role model.

“I smoke, so what? Why do people give a s**t what a 16-year-old girl who they’ve never met does? It’s not like I’m sitting there going, ‘Kids, you should go buy a pack of cigarettes.’

“When I walk outside with a cigarette and someone takes a picture of it and puts it on the internet, it’s not my problem. I’m just living my life and I’m not gonna live my life for other people.


“I don’t read that c**p that describes me as having an attitude, but I don’t know why that’s a bad thing. I didn’t get into this to be a role model for seven-year-olds. I have no interest in doing that.”

Read what other shocking things Taylor had to say after the jumpShe also told The Guardian newspaper that she thinks that girls shouldn’t sleep around, but should explore their own bodies instead.
“I’m a promoter of masturbation. Don’t sleep around – learn yourself first. “Guys do, but girls don’t. And that’s why girls have so many bad experiences. But you can know your body, know yourself, know what feels good.
“You don’t have to give yourself away to have sexual relevance. Because I don’t think sex is something people should be afraid of. It’s part of human nature, so I don’t think it should be shameful – particularly for girls and young girls.”
I still have a hard time believing that this child has parents! I mean who lets their kid act like this? I guess she’s just young – but do you think she’s irreparable harming her image?

imnotobsessed

Taylor Momsen and Lourdes Leon Play It Cool At Madonna's Material Girl Launch

No comments:

Post a Comment